TD PET Series offers rugged and proven five-point twin toggle clamping mechanism with stroke amplification for faster cycling. Additional reserve locking force helps to avoid mold breathing. Mechanical drop bar is given for additional safety.
- Computer optimized kinematics of toggle mechanism re-produces high precise control over acceleration and deceleration profiles of moving platen movement
- Precise control over mold sensing force by kinematic of toggle combined with optimized regeneration circuit
- Less foot print due to optimum use of stroke amplification
- Graphite impregnated bushes for toggle ensuring of efficient lubrication
- Automated centralized lubrication system for toggles
- Anti-friction roller bearings for moving platen